- Me to boy: Wow, we got lucky! The last two, just for us!
- Little Boy: I know! *Then he starts staring in awe at the Avengers*
- Boy's Mom: Are you buying those for your little brother?"
- Me: No, it's for me, for college.
- Mom *looking at me weird*: But these bedsheets are for little boys. It's really not appropriate for a young woman, especially a college student.
- Me: Wait, so it's "appropriate" for little boys to sleep on top of hot grown men in spandex, but it's weird when a college girl does it?
- Me: Have a nice day, ma'am. And rock those Avengers bedsheets, little man!
I don’t like you. Please go away. You make me feel like shit. My anxiety goes up and it’s all around a big ol’ party pooper. Go away.
I was scrolling down my dash and I saw these sweet pmmm pumps
AND THEN I REALIZED
THIS IS A SOLE GEM
I have 10 days to finish my boot covers for Ranka, fix my choker for Ranka, touch up my lolita skirt, pretty-fy my lolita blouse, borrow my friends ankle boots for my lolita, pray that my black bob lolita wig comes in before we leave next Thursday, figure out the money situation, touch up all my artwork before I get them printed, make sure I have enough paper to get them printed, pack and try not to die in between in all
Wooooooo!! It’s con season!